- Stable government, Bonaire is an island of Holland.
- Off-shore banking is available.
- The currency floats with the U.S. dollar. The exchange rate is 1.78 and has been for many years.
- Growth is expected to continue for 10-15 years resulting in high income and equity gains.
- Bonaire is below the hurricane belt in the South Caribbean. No worries about storm damage!
- Constant trade winds throughout the year.
- Bonairean people are among the most friendly in all the world.
- Extremely low:
- Crime, tax and insurance rates.
- Healthy living:
- Clean purified distilled water.
- Fresh fish caught daily @ $2.00 per lb.
- Plenty of fresh vegetables & fruits imported from the U.S.A. and Venezuela.
- Tranquility unsurpassed and ambiance to melt your tensions. Not even one stop light to impede your fun pursuits and always Bon Bini (Welcome) to greet you.
- Water Sports - One of the best dive and windsurf centers in the world!